rail-pictures.com
No registration required - use your Google- or Yahoo! account to log in! Hello Guest, you are not currently logged in Log in | Create account 
Forum   Contact us   Publisher's details

CFV3V Three Valleys Steam Train Fotos

106 Bilder
<<  previous page  1 2 3 4 5
. HLV 29.013 is hauling heritage wagons from Treignes to Mariembourg in Nismes on September 28th, 2008.
. HLV 29.013 is hauling heritage wagons from Treignes to Mariembourg in Nismes on September 28th, 2008.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. The heritage X 3998 pictured at Mariembourg on October 10th, 2004.
. The heritage X 3998 pictured at Mariembourg on October 10th, 2004.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. BB 63149 photographed at Treignes on September 9th, 2009.
. BB 63149 photographed at Treignes on September 9th, 2009.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. The french tractor Y 6502 from 1957 photographed at Mariembourg on September 28th, 2009.
. The french tractor Y 6502 from 1957 photographed at Mariembourg on September 28th, 2009.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. The shunter engine HLR 7304 taken at Mariembourg on September 27th, 2009.
. The shunter engine HLR 7304 taken at Mariembourg on September 27th, 2009.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. The rotunda of Mariembourg is the last in service in Belgium and it shelters a part of the CVF3V material. Originally, 6 railtracks were in this building, currently 5 tracks are in service. The rotunda was never served by a turntable. Triple switches make it possible to reach the various railtracks. Behind the rotunda you can see the water tower, which is still in service. September 27th, 2009
. The rotunda of Mariembourg is the last in service in Belgium and it shelters a part of the CVF3V material. Originally, 6 railtracks were in this building, currently 5 tracks are in service. The rotunda was never served by a turntable. Triple switches make it possible to reach the various railtracks. Behind the rotunda you can see the water tower, which is still in service. September 27th, 2009
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. The steam train is passing near the solemn castle at Vierves-sur-Viroin on its way from Treignes to Mariembourg. Vierves-sur-Viroin is catalogued as one of the most beautiful towns of Wallonie. The town is built around  the castle, which preserved its appearance of the XVII century due to the recontruction after a fire. September 27th, 2009.
. The steam train is passing near the solemn castle at Vierves-sur-Viroin on its way from Treignes to Mariembourg. Vierves-sur-Viroin is catalogued as one of the most beautiful towns of Wallonie. The town is built around the castle, which preserved its appearance of the XVII century due to the recontruction after a fire. September 27th, 2009.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. The steam locomotive TKt 48-87 was built in 1952. It was purcharsed by CFV3V from the Polish railways in 1994. It was completely restored and used for the first time on the steam festival of 2005. September 27th, 2009
. The steam locomotive TKt 48-87 was built in 1952. It was purcharsed by CFV3V from the Polish railways in 1994. It was completely restored and used for the first time on the steam festival of 2005. September 27th, 2009
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. Two historical CFL Class 200 Diesel Multiple Units are waiting for passengers at the station of Treignes on September 27th, 2009. The station of Treignes was used as a border station and was acquired in 1972 by the University of Brussels to set up a laboratory for the study of the fauna of the region.
. Two historical CFL Class 200 Diesel Multiple Units are waiting for passengers at the station of Treignes on September 27th, 2009. The station of Treignes was used as a border station and was acquired in 1972 by the University of Brussels to set up a laboratory for the study of the fauna of the region.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

. The steaml locomotive 64 250 is a german engine, it was built by Henschel/Kassel in 1933 and got the nickname  Bubikopf . This engine was bought in Constance and it took the members of CFV3V seven years to restore it. September 27th, 2009
. The steaml locomotive 64 250 is a german engine, it was built by Henschel/Kassel in 1933 and got the nickname "Bubikopf". This engine was bought in Constance and it took the members of CFV3V seven years to restore it. September 27th, 2009
De Rond Hans und Jeanny

GALERIE 3
<<  previous page  1 2 3 4 5





Statistik
 
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren und Zugriffe zu analysieren. Sie können zwischen personalisierter und nicht-personalisierter Werbung wählen.
Mit der Nutzung dieser Seite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.