The NOHAB 202.020 (former CFL 1602) photographed at Mariembourg on September 27th, 2009. This engine was built in 1955 for the SNCB, but as the CFL badly needed Diesel locomotves at this time, it went with three sisters to Luxembourg. After 41 years of service there, it was owned by Märklin for publicity purposes from 1996 until 1998. In 1998 it returned finally to Belgium, it was repainted by the PFT-TSP in the original SNCB coulours and got the number 202.020, which was destinated to it before its odyssey.
De Rond Hans und Jeanny